Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Fabric! Robert Kaufman, Michael Miller and More!

Before I visit the ikea website to order more shelves for the shop, I wanted to share with you what the UPS and Fedex men brought me yesterday.
Besides some new books, more Best Press (I am addicted!), binding tools, needles, etc.. we recieved a box from Robert Kaufman fabrics.  The fabric is so great looking and feels wonderful!




I recieved some Hannukah fabric from Michael Miller, along with some silver Fairy Frost to go with it.
Gypsy Bandana was a line that I fell in love with at Quilt Market.  The designers did such a great schoolhouse presentation - I will have some free patterns available.
There was more, but i didn't get all of the photos clipped for the blog yet, so if you want to see more then come visit the shop!!

Don't forget that the Cuddle/Minky fabric is this week's Quiltmakers Pick - it is on sale 20% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment